Mellor Brook is approximately 4 miles (6 km) north-west of Blackburn.
The community centre land (acquired in 1823) was purchased by the Church of England in 1833. The premises became known as St Saviours Chapel. The building was used as a primary school right up until 1962 after which time the Church sold it to the parish councils of the area. In 1966 Mellor Brook Community Centre came into existence and has been such ever since.
Does the venue take card payments or is it cash only? Cash only Doors opening time: 7 pm Car parking: On-road parking only Refreshments: There is a licensed bar on the premises – cash only Wheelchair access: Front door access hampered by unusually high kerb on outside pavement, rear door access by steep ramp Additional facilities: Wide access toilet facilities and all significant facilities on ground floor